What is Student Alumni Association?
Student Alumni Association (SAA) is a special student membership to the Rockhurst Alumni Association that is available to all students on campus. The alumni association does not want to wait until Hawk Walk at graduation to meet you, we want your relationship with us to start as soon as you step on campus.
Becoming a member of the Student Alumni Association is the first step you will take in a lifelong relationship with Rockhurst University. SAA will enhance your student experience at Rockhurst, allow you the opportunity to learn about the alumni association before you graduate, interact with alumni, and receive some great gifts and benefits that come with your annual membership
Show your Hawk pride and help us build strong future alumni!
All SAA members in 2014-2015 will enjoy:
- SAA Baseball T-Shirt
- SAA Tumbler
- Invitations to special SAA events including SAA Welcome Night, Alumni Night at the Ballgame, Dinner with a Dozen Hawks
- Subscription to RU Magazine
- SAA monthly newsletter highlighting alumni and campus news, special events, and Rockhurst trivia
- Opportunity to serve on the SAA Leaders Council - the governing body of the Student Alumni Association
Join SAA Today
1) Register with a credit card at the online SAA registration site.
2) You may also bring $20 to Massman 239
T-Shirts and tumblers can be picked up from Brent Blazek, SAA advisor, in Massman 239 between 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Like us on Facebook and stay up to date on the latest SAA news.
Questions about SAA? Contact Brent Blazek, SAA advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org