Why Join Student Alumni Association
Becoming a member of the Student Alumni Association (SAA) is the first step you will take in a lifelong relationship with Rockhurst University. SAA will enhance your student experience at Rockhurst, allow you the opportunity to learn about the alumni association before you graduate, interact with alumni, and receive some great gifts and benefits that come with your annual membership
SAA will connect you with the alumni association from the moment you step on campus for freshman move in to Hawk Walk as a graduating senior.
Show your Hawk pride and help us build strong future alumni! Join SAA today!
All SAA members in 2014-2015 will enjoy:
- SAA Baseball T-Shirt
- SAA Tumbler
- Invitations to SAA events including Alumni Night at the Ballgame, Dinner with a Dozen Hawks, and much
- Subscription to RU Magazine
- SAA monthly newsletter highlighting alumni and campus news, special events, and Rockhurst trivia
- The pride of showing that you are a Hawk for life!
- Opportunity to serve to serve on the SAA Leaders Council
How Do I Join?
SAA is open to all undergraduate and graduate students on campus. The annual fee for a school year is $20. You may either sign up online or bring $20 to the alumni office (Massman 239).
Sign up today!
Baseball t-shirts and tumblers may also be picked up in Massman 239 anytime Monday-Friday from
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.